Boone Post Codes & Zip Codes List
|Location||City/District||States or Territories||States or Territories Abbrieviation||Postcode|
|Bob White||Barbour||West Virginia||WV||25028|
|Turtle Creek||Barbour||West Virginia||WV||25203|
MAPS & LOCATION
WEST VIRGINIA STATE
West Virginia state is a state in the eastern [part of the United State within the tree-covered Appalachians . In West Virginia state the town of Harpers Ferry, where the Shenandoah River meets the Potomac , is the site of a famous Civil War–era raid. In West Virginia state the state is surrounded by a national historical park, , with many of the buildings hospitable to the general public as living-history museums.
Landscape of West Virginia
The landscape in West Virginia state is divided into 3 major provinces: the Valley and Ridge province, east of the Allegheny Front (the continental divide) along West Virginia's eastern border. In West Virginia state the Allegheny plateau within the west and north, and also the Alleghenies , run from the southwest through the northeast.
Facts about West Virginia
1. West Virginia is that the only state within the Union to possess its sovereignty by proclamation of the President of the United state.
2. West Virginia is taken into record the southern most northern state and therefore the northern most southern state.
3. In West Virginia Mother’s Day was observed first at Andrews Church in Grafton on the month of May 10, 1908.
4. West Virginia state has the advanced population unlike the other states in the United State. The median age is 40.
5. In West Virginia state Jackson’s Mill is that the site of the primary 4-H Camp within the us .
6. The world’s largest sycamore tree is found on the rear Fork of the Elk River in Webster Springs.
7. the primary state nuisance tax within the us went into effect in West Virginia on Dominion Day , 1921.
8. In West Virginia ,the month of January 26, 1960 Danny Heater, a student from Burnsville, scored 135 points during a Highschool basketball and his name was famous, earning him an area within the Guinness Book of World Records.
9. In West Virginia the primary federal prison exclusively for ladies within the us was opened in 1926 in West Virginia .
10. Cecil Underwood is that the nation’s oldest governor. He turned 77 on November 5 , 1999.
11. In West Virginia the New River Gorge Bridge near Fayetteville is that the second highest steel arch bridge within the us . The bridge is additionally the longest steel arch bridge (1,700 feet) within the world. Every October on Bridge Day, the road is closed and people(individually) use parachute and bungee jump 876 feet off the bridge. This is West Virginia's single day event that has the largest capacity of approximately 100,000 people annually .
In the West Virginia state, the Hay is grown in the state's livestock e.g goat, horse, cows e.t.c, giving the Number one crop, providing 2% of West Virginia's total agricultural receipts. In West Virginia state Other major crops of the state are corn for grain, apples, soybeans and tobacco. hogs, honey, farm chickens, farm-raised fish, Sheep and lambs, and wool also are produced in West Virginia State .
West Virginia state animal
The West Virginia's State Animal is called "Black Bear". The animal called the Black Bear was chosen as West Virginia's official State Animal just by a poll that was set by scholars , teachers and sportsmen conducted by the Division of Natural Resources in 1954-1955.