Kauai Post Codes & Zip Codes List
|Location||City/District||States or Territories||States or Territories Abbrieviation||Postcode|
MAPS & LOCATION
Hawaii is a state of the us of America within the Pacific . It is the only U.S. state outside North America, the sole island state, and therefore the only state within the tropics.
#The Hawaiian Islands first was settled as early as 400 C.E., when the Polynesians that were from the Marquesas Islands , 2000 miles away, traveled to Hawaii's Big Island in their canoes. Highly trained and skilled farmers and fishermen, Hawaiians lived in small communities ruled by the chiefs who battled each other for territory.
Interesting things about Hawaii
1. From East to west, Hawaii is that the widest sate within the USA.
2. We have only 12 letters within the Hawaiian alphabet. A,E,I,O & U are the Vowels. While H,K,L,M,N,P & W are Consonants
3. Hawaii has its own zone , The Hawaiian Stand Time. Hawaii does not have daylight savings time. Hawaii is just 2 hours behind California.
4. Hawaii is a place that counts no Racial or Ethnic Majorities of any kind. The Islands are made from 34% Caucasians, 32% Japanese-Americans, 16% Filipino-American and about 5% Chinese American. The remaining of the population is made up of many little groups of people.
5. The island of Oahu has the world’s largest turbine .
6. Hawaii produced 1/3 of the whole worlds commercial Pineapples.
7. Hawaii is that the only state within the USA that grows Coffee Beans.
8. At 800,000 years old, the large island is that the youngest of all the islands, but was the primary to be discovered by sailing Polynesians.
9. Mauna Kea holds the world’s largest Telescope and more scientific observatories in ones place than anywhere else within the world.
10. Hawaii is formed from the world’s largest mountains. (Measured from the sea floor to the peak)
Hawaii is known for stunning beaches. ...
Surfers of all skill levels ride the right waves found at Hawaii's beaches. ...
Hawiians exchange flower garlands called leis. ...
Kamehameha became Hawaii's first king in 1810. ...
Hula may be a Hawaiian dance that tells a story. ...
Built in 1879, Iolani Palace was the house of Hawaiian monarchs.
Sugar cane and pineapples are Hawaii's most precious crops. Hawaii also produces plenty quantities of flowers, much for export. Coffee, avocados,guavas, macadamia nuts, bananas, papayas, tomatoes and many other fruits are grown likewise. Some Vegetables that are planted for local use include lettuce, beans, corn , potatoes and taro.
Flag of Hawaii
Name Ka Hae Hawaiʻi
Use Civil and state flag
Adopted December 29, 1845 (last modified in 1898)
Design 8 alternating horizontal stripes of white, red, and blue, with the United Kingdom's Union Flag in the canton
Different types of cruise lines turn Hawaii -- Princess, Crystal, , Royal Caribbean,Holland America -- but the Norwegian Cruise Line has the sole big ship based there, sailing from Honolulu.
On the month July 12, 1898, the resolution was passed therefore the Hawaiian Islands were officially annexed by the U.S . The Hawaiian Islands had a well-established culture and long history of self-governance when Captain Cook , the primary European explorer to line foot on Hawaii, landed in.